Thursday 5 April 2012

Benefit Skin Care Range Review


Recently I went window shopping in a local Debenhams and a lady came over to me and my friend to show us samples of their new Benefit Skin Care range.
To start with she used foamingly clean facial wash. She squirted a small amount and began to rub in a circular motion. it foamed and covered all of our hand. A few mall squirted would cover your face. The back of my hand looked red and blotchy, after she wiped of the excess lotion off my hand and it looked radiant and even. This product is £16.50 which I think is a little expensive for a face wash but it works very well and is worth the money. Next she applied the POREfessional primer and can be used to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines.

This worked well also but it was £23.50. My friend brought this for £21.15 , you can get a 10% off for a limited time only. The final product I didn't like, Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW foundation.
It made you look very orange; left a line around your face which couldn't not be rubbed in; it looked very heavy on your face unlike how she described a light layer. I really wouldn't recommend  this product. Although the foamingly clean facial wash and POREfessional primer for uneven skin tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment